Thursday, October 28, 2010

A first timer tries Panera

My friends are always talking about how delicious Panera Bread is. Unfortunately I was never able to agree with them because I had never had Panera Bread. That all changed last Friday.

I’m not sure why I've never had it--maybe just because it never came to mind when wanting something new. When I went there I got a turkey and cheese panini and a cup of New England clam chowder soup. The turkey and cheese panini was a great choice. It had chopped oven-roasted turkey and I believe 3 or 4 different kinds of melted cheese. The sandwich was put on a griddle of some sort and was warmed up to a crisp. The sandwich looked so appetizing. When I took my first bite I was taken over by a delectable taste. It was one the best sandwiches I had ever eaten.

And don’t even get me started on the soup. The soup was scrumptious. The clam was not too overwhelming, but it was plentiful. What made it even better was the side of bread they gave me to dip in the soup--exquisite. I would one hundred and ten percent recommend this restaurant if you're looking for a small, but filling meal. I can’t complain about the price either. The pricing is quite affordable. If you have never had Panera Bread before, I advise you to try it!

By: Ashley Kivikoski

No comments:

Post a Comment