Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I can’t wait for the senior trip! The bus ride there, on the other hand, I'm not so excited about. 

The bus will be completely full of high school students and chaperones all night long, with basically no leg room. Most people will try to sleep, as will I, but there will be those who will be loud and keep  the rest of us up.

I’m really looking forward to getting to know everyone even better and to all the games we will get to do. I love high ropes courses so I can’t wait for that, and I have always wanted to go paint-balling. There will be three groups for that and I want to go with the hardcore group. I really hope that everyone has a good time and that we come away with even stronger relationships with each other that will last.

By Claire Kuda

No comments:

Post a Comment