Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Does your friend ever trick you with a food wrapper? I don't like when there is a wrapper and it looks like there is food, but there is no food! Tricking people with a wrapper is not nice. If the victim has anger issues, it can make them mad and find you. Then, they might jump you or tell you not to do that again. You would be so scared that you will never do that. However, some people don’t care about it and do it over and over again. That's what makes me mad. Of course, I tricked people with wrappers at least once. But I don't do it over and over again. So, I think people should actually care about other people's feelings and stop doing it. Doing it once can be funny and they can get over it, but if you keep doing it, it can make them angry and grumpy like some old people and you won't be friends with them anymore. 

Charlie Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment