Saturday, October 8, 2011

It’s Finally Fall

The fall season is a time some people love because the leaves change and the atmosphere is cooler; nature becomes more beautiful. It’s a time people go outside just to go outside. It’s a time people have bonfires and picnics, and it’s a time for everyone to grow closer and to do the things they all love to do.

When I was little I loved fall, and I still do today, but when I was little my favorite thing about the fall was getting to go apple picking. It was something me and my family did together and something I sometimes got to do with my friends.

Although summer is over, fall is still a great time for people to enjoy nature and to get to do things they don’t normally do; that is why I love the fall.

By Rachel Fugiel

No comments:

Post a Comment