Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ms. Shloss

Journalism class with Ms. Shloss is great. Obviously, I'm writing this article for that class. I'm going to write about Ms. Shloss. 

Ms. Shloss is a great teacher; I love being in her class. During journalism class, I sit right next to Ms. Shloss. I seriously don't know how I got there but I am. Everyday, she laughs at silly jokes, awkward family photos, and completely weird and  random stuff.

It could be really annoying if she laughs every 10 seconds for the whole 40 minutes of class. However, I think it's really funny to listen to her loud laughter. If you have a loud, annoying laughter like me, you will understand that it's not annoying, but it's funny.

I have to say that journalism class is my favorite class because I can hangout with Ms. Shloss, write about random stuff, be in the school newspaper, and get the easiest A in the world. 

By Charlie Ji

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love the blog's articles! Keep up the great work journalism class!


    ~Love, Brittany, a previous member :)

    ReplyDelete