Thursday, March 10, 2011

Famous Quotes From the Very Interesting Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen has been at the top of the media's headlines with his most recent fallout. Perhaps one of the ways he has most captured America's attention is through his inspiring quotes. Listed below are some of his most bizarre yet memorable sayings:

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."

"I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big."

"I have a different constitution. I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man."

"I have defeated this earthworm with my words. Imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."

"I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground."

"I've got mad energy for days. That's what people can't get their minds around. They say, 'Oh, he's going to crash.' They try to apply all these common terms to a guy who is not common. I don't fit into their little box."

"It's not an act. I love it. It's totally original. People go, 'What's going on with this guy? Why does he sound so weird? What is going on in his brain. I don't know. Just one day I suddenly woke up with a new brain."

"The only thing I'm addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent."

"What they're not ready for is guys like you and I and Nails and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks. Boom. Print that, people. See where that goes."

"When friends asked me, Can we help? I'd say, Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest or teleport me off this rock. I used that line from Star Wars."

"You can't process me with a normal brain."

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charlie_sheen_2.html#ixzz1G89N6SHm

By Ellie Fink

No comments:

Post a Comment