Sunday, November 6, 2011

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE (in modern language)

When peeps be bogus hatin on a crew that be reppin' they own turf they gotsta bounce on out the sitch. This be truth right her, you don't be dissin me n you get respect too. I aint gone let da man push me round no mo. You push me best believe im gone step up son. You get up on me, I will drop you where you stand foo. I gots my rights n i no em. That's erryday, belive. You can't do notin bout it. That's the way big JC intended, Respect. Thats the way it is, you got all up in ma business and now you best get out the way. That ain't me, you was bein bogus, n so you just do you, n imma do me. Get yo red coat back ova seas befo you get messed up, fo real. Make me mad, see what happens, you getta hide ya kids, hide ya wives, and hide ya husbands kus i be throwin down on erryone. You best not be talkin smack either or prepare to get done up.

We aint need yo, and we aint want yo. I was tellin yous and you aint listnin befo. We is done lettin you tell us what to do. We be good withoutchaya'll. So we gotsta split. We run this town now son. Money, Respect, Power, is in our hands now, and you aint got notin. We was one, now we is two. We can be cool bout this or we can knuckle up anytime, I will go ham all ova you. From dis you gotsta understand foo, its ova, aint no discussin left to do. We outtie.



Dylan Scully

No comments:

Post a Comment