Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Human Centipede Review

One usually knows what they are going to be in store for when watching a scary movie on Halloween. They’re looking for some cheap scares, suspense, and maybe some gore.

This Halloween I had the opportunity to watch a movie I knew nothing about beforehand called “The Human Centipede.” I was suspecting that I would be in for some possible moments of disgust based upon the name and the reactions of those around me. However, what I viewed on that night was leaps and bound more disgusting than what I was expecting.

It is a movie about 3 people who, through an unfortunate series of events, become surgically connected, mouth to rear end, like a centipede, by a mad scientist (use your imagination). Furthermore, it makes no effort to censor any of its content, which includes images which should never be seen by anyone. The acts of the scientist in this film are sick and far beyond the limits of entertaining.

"The Human Centipede" goes out of its way to make sure that no one would enjoy this movie. I would suggest this film to only a select group of people - those who are looking to become surgeons, people who are feeling ill and looking for a means to vomit, and those who I do not like.

In all honesty, I imagine snuff films to be more pleasant to watch than The Human Centipede. View at your own risk.

Dylan Scully

No comments:

Post a Comment