Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Family

I live in a family that consists of five people: three children with two parents. I am the middle child,  with one older brother and one younger sister. It's an ordinary life.

Now, with every family there are the two siblings that get along the best and in my family, that’s me and Chris. He and I tend to team up against our strict and sometimes unfair parents. We are the siblings that people should fear; we can take down anyone that gets in our way. We are the perfect pair.

Our younger sister sometimes gets jealous of my brother and my inseparable friendship. Don’t get me wrong; we do try to include her but we all know the youngest doesn’t always get along with the older siblings. When I was younger I used to despise my brother; he was obnoxious, his friends were obnoxious, his games were obnoxious, and everything about him was obnoxious. However, as we both matured, we weren’t just siblings anymore; we were friends. To this day we do a lot together, tell each other most everything and we’re on our way to ruling the world because no one can overcome the two of us.

By Rachel Fugiel

No comments:

Post a Comment