Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kittens of You Tube

Youtube videos always create a great time. Especially when they involve one of my favorite animals, cats.

On youtube there is a video called kittens, inspired by kittens, that I will claim as being one of the best youtube videos of all times. You may try to argue that this is just because I am in love with kittens and I think kids are hilariously clever. However, while 99 percent of that is probably true, listen to the one percent that also says that it has all the makings of a legendary youtube video. In fact it is has had over 21 million views. Want to know what those viewers are seeing?

Well, let me start by saying this: it’s a little girl being recorded as she gives a photo book of kittens as she narrates the captions of the pictures. Anytime you record a young naïve child with zero censoring and a whole book of hilarious material it’s a nuclear bomb of laughs just waiting to explode. Let me just tell you that I have watched this video about seven times and I’m still not tired of it. So I wouldn’t blame you if you left the blog site right now and you tube searched, “kittens inspired by kittens.” Seriously, no judgments.

However, all talk of kittens aside, youtube is an ongoing community of funny, sad, and historical gold that is making nobodys everywhere famous with their own face time on camera! So not only does youtube have the comedic gold mine in their hands (kittens inspired by kittens), but they also have a whole world of people who will do anything for their five seconds of fame.

And, hey, with Justin Bieber being discovered on youtube, who wouldn’t give it a shot?

By Taylor DePola

No comments:

Post a Comment