Monday, February 28, 2011

Everybody Loves Superheroes

Everybody loves superheroes! Little kids admire and look up to them, men want to be them, and women want to be with them. When I was a child, I would spend hours upon hours in my room playing with my beloved Batman action figures.

If you like superheroes and their movies, you’re going to have a good summer. The list of movies coming out is long including “Captain America,” “Thor,” and “Xmen: First Class.” I’m personally excited for all of these, especially “Thor”--I mean, who doesn’t like a guy with a huge hammer? When I saw the preview at the end of “Iron Man 2,” I was so pumped in anticipation for the movie. It looks like it will be action-packed, full of adventure, and will probably have some romantic connection, like in most movies. So I recommend that you go out and see these movies if you like superheroes.

By Ian Dutcher

No comments:

Post a Comment