Monday, February 28, 2011

Thrifty Finds

Why does everyone pay hundreds of dollars for a brand name?  I don’t; I pay barely anything for designer names.

How do I do it, you may ask? I shop at thrift and discount stores!  And I'm not the only one.  Cassie King also likes to shop at thrift stores.  She goes all the time and finds the great outfits you see her in on a daily basis. There are many great places to shop, but you have to make sure that you gop to a good one. Try T.J. Maxx and Goodwill; both are great stores  where you can find good quality.  But the experience can be some of the best times that you have.  Try bringing some friends and finding the craziest outfits in the store for each other to try on, and the results can be quite hilarious. 

So grab some friends and head over to your nearest Goodwill or wherever you feel is the best place to shop and just have fun!

By: Claire Kuda

No comments:

Post a Comment