Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Halo: Reach, recommended

My brother Ben and I became close friend while playing Xbox together. The day after I met the Bertsche family, Ben was playing the Xbox 7 in the morning. He taught me how to use the controller, which was really difficult and I had to look down every time I was trying to do something. Since then, I have mastered the controller and have sometimes beaten Ben.
The new Halo, Halo: Reach is now our favorite game. There are so many things people can do in this game, which is the reason why Ben and I play this all the time. First of all, we can create our own characters and change armors, even to pink! We can also create our own maps and buildings. There are many sniping spots on the map with mini version of the wraith, which is my favorite vehicle.

Playing online is fun, too. We can talk to other players, which helps with our social skills. The game is much more organized than before, with better graphics. When you are about to die, you can even turn into a droid and run away from aliens.
Even though there are some bad things about this new Halo, such as people coming out of nowhere on the online game, the fact that falcon cannot shoot in multi-player setting, and the need to buy online to play match making. Despite all of these faults, Halo: Reach has definitely opened a new, advanced game market. Moreover, it is good memory to Ben and me forever.

By Yoha Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment