Saturday, February 5, 2011

Prom Dresses

Prom--it seems so far away doesn’t it?  But for a lot of girls, the search for the perfect dress has already begun. 

Stores are filling up with dresses of every size, style, and color.  I myself have my dress and shoes already, but that is because it is the dress my sister wore for her senior prom.  From what I have seen when shopping with friends, bright colors are very much in this year.  Also there are a lot of dresses with low backs.  I have also noticed that one shoulder or strappless dresses are once again dominating the selection.  There are great choices in either long or short dresses.  So whichever you choose to get you will be able to choose from a wide variety. 

Dresses are already going fast so you might want to get out there and start looking for your perfect prom dress.

By Claire Kuda

No comments:

Post a Comment