Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anais's reflection

This year has been spectacular, unbelievable, unforgettable, and undeniably fun. The last few weeks were filled with loads of work. Not just homework from classes, but work from the musical Phantom of the Opera. Now that there are two days of school left, the worries wander to college plans and summer jobs. As I sit back and look at the year I have nothing to say other than I have no regrets and I had the honor of getting to know the many different kinds of people in our class. I grew closer to people I hadn’t had the opportunity to get to know in previous years and I had the honor of getting to know some of my teachers better. Through the opportunities that presented themselves I grew closer to the faculty, the students, and most importantly God. I found out what my strengths are, just as well as my weaknesses. I appreciated the environment of Westminster before, but I know that once I go off to college I’m going to appreciate it even more. Westminster has, with the three years I’ve been here, taught me valuable life lessons and I know that I will never forget them or under appreciate them. My high school experience has been a fun ride and I will never forget what this school has provided me with.     

Anais Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment