Saturday, May 21, 2011

Taylor's year in review

This year was one of the most interesting years of my life. That being said, I hope what I write gives the memories I have the due justice they deserve. Wow, I have really built this up. Hopefully whoever reads it will be impressed. Hi, Mom. ANYWAY! I’m going to be completely honest about my experience here at Westy Minsty so hopefully I haven’t "ruffled any feathers" by the end of this.

To start out, I transferred from St.Charles North, a school that I have no words that are appropriate to say about. Transferring here was the most awesome thing that could have happened to me, so that being said (again remember I’m being honest), for some reason I forgot that I was still the new girl, so making friends would be rough. So the first month here for me was terrible. Now don’t scold me until you’ve read the rest of this, for about a month and a half it was pretty obvious everyone had made up their mind about me, so I figured my life was over and I was just going to muddle through. However, one incident brought me into a group of friends that I wouldn’t trade for anything. I can honestly say I have never felt so connected with a group of people that I would do (mostly) anything for.

That being said the rest of the year was great and looking on to senior year with the group of friends I have now, I’m pretty flippin’ excited. With Tyler Greene being one of my friends, how could I not be? HAHAAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA just kidding, no need to build him up anymore (but he is a great guy..sometimes).

Well this is almost 300 words so that means I can stop and still get a substantial grade! So ya’ll come back, yah hear?!

By Taylor DePola

No comments:

Post a Comment