Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mo's year in review

This year can be explained with a few words, emotional, fun, and life changing. This 2010-2011 school year was my senior and final year at Westminster which in turn made me sad, anxious, and nervous about the year ending. Leaving behind great friends that I have grown close to since I first came to WCS in fifth grade is sad. But the fast approaching unknown future is also very exciting. This mix of emotions made this year difficult. However, this year was also very fun. Being able to appreciate my friends more made me cherish the times we had together, making this year more relaxed and fun. Along with this, many events such as, Homecoming, the missions trip, Sadies, Prom, and Phantom of the Opera made this year exciting and one to remember. This year was also life changing, as it was one to look back at how I have grown but also a time to look forward at the future and what God may have in store for my life. The mission’s trip to the Dominican Republic along with Dr. Marsh’s class, Understanding the Times, also helped change my life in tremendous ways. The missions trip helped me grow in my relationship with Christ, along with build relationships with others, all while experiencing a new culture and helping others. Dr. Marsh’s class also helped me because it challenged my faith and helped me further grow in my walk with God. Altogether my senior year was one that will never be forgotten, the relationships I have developed and the amazing memories I made will ones that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Maureen Sleeting

No comments:

Post a Comment