Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beatrice's reflection on Anais

This year has come to an end and our darling seniors have left. One of the seniors that I will have a really hard time saying goodbye to is the lovely Anais Tabor. She is such an inspiration and I will miss her so much. Anais is just an all around sweetheart and always has words of wisdom to share. Our friendship started my freshman year when we both joined the cheerleading squad. It was both of our first years at Westminster so we could relate. We, along with the very much missed Alexa Scovel, had a great time and it was sad to see them both leave the cheerleading squad. Little did I know that our friendship wouldn’t stop there. It was sad to see her go, but Anais had much better plans because she was able to show her beautiful voice in plays and muscials. Anais is a person that does not have a problem sharing how she feels about anything. That is what I will miss the most. She always speaks what’s on her heart and I know that she will always be honest about anything. Anais always puts in her best and does everything to the glory of God. So, Anais...I told you that I would write this memoir to you because I am going to miss you so much so I’m going to leave you with some words of encouragement from our Heavenly Father! In Jeremiah 29:11, it says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”  My dear Anais, I am going to miss you so much and I will see you at graduation. I love you so much! Good luck in college. Have fun but not too much fun.

By Beatrice Ponce

No comments:

Post a Comment