Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Year in Review

Where to start? How about August 19th, 2010. A mere week before starting another mindless year at Harry D. Jacobs High School. In my backyard, I had just convinced my parents to let me transfer to Westminster Christian School.  The year started, and I was immediately immersed in this vibrant student body. I made new friends and improved relationships with old ones. My absolute favorite part of the year was the teachers. They are so much more involved with the students here than at Jacobs. They care for the students and I have never been friends with teachers until now. Another thing that I loved about this year is baseball. The team is great, and we really work well together. Nobody fights, and the school shows a lot of spirit at our games. So there, that was my year in review.

By Tyler Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment