Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is It Possible For a Person To Smell like Wood?

Joshua Daniel Caliguire smells like wood. Josh could've been working with wood this morning, but that will never happen because he is not a morning person. Josh told me that he hasn't been out in the woods for at least a week. However, when I was by him, he smelled like wood.
 
The wood I'm talking about is wood that you use to build stuff, such as cabinets. Josh was wearing a cookie monster shirt and there is a possibility that he wore that shirt when he was working with wood and didn't wash the shirt afterwards. 
 
Can you imagine one of your friends smelling like wood? I never thought that a person could smell like woods unless they worked with it and got dust all over them. However, it is possible for a person to smell like wood even if they didn't work with any wood. Joshua Daniel Caliguire is proof.
 
By: Charlie Ji

3 comments:

  1. this is a very intellectual, well written article. charlie ji should work for the newspaper. his talent exceeds all else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought? I one heard that someone smelled like wood, but had not been working with it, or even by it. But, I thought it was just a myth. I am gonna have nightmares about this now. What if I smell like wood in the morning? For no apparent reason! AAAAHHH!

    ReplyDelete